Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Resolution

I got to spend some wonderful time with family after Christmas when we went to Animas for JoLyn's wedding.  My awesome cousin Karen was there and she gave me a crash course in blogging since I'm so not good at it! So one of my resolutions is to blog more and blog better with more pictures! It may take me a while to perfect my ways but I vow to do better!

My other resolutions are:

Lose weight-physically, emotionally and in my house! Dejunk all the way around!
Do more cultural things with the girls
Play outside more with the girls
Be a better wife
Be a better friend
Spend less money
ORGANIZE
make more crafts

1 comment:

Bec said...

Fantastic resolutions! I'm right there with you on the "dejunk all around" concept! And I look forward to reading (and viewing) all of your posts!