Sunday, November 23, 2008

Amazing

So I have this amazing bestfriend who made me an amazing blog page with the help of her amazing sister and it's amazing. All I have to do is put the blogs on. So I hope I can make her proud.

I'm very ready for Thanksgiving. Joe's sister Candi and her family came into town today and we spent the day at my inlaws with them. The kiddos had a blast. Their little boy is 5 months younger than Danae and his name is Zeb. They had so much fun and laughed so much. We have more family coming in on Wednesday. We're excited to see them too. We went to see them in Tennesee in July and now it's their turn.

I get to be with my family for Christmas and I can't wait. I'm so excited to see Danae interact with my family. She loves to talk to them on the phone and she can point them all out in pictures so I hope that she recognizes them when we see them.

2 comments:

Dena said...

YOU'RE the amazing one! but thanks. Great job blogging...so proud! Had to peek....now I've got to go pick up my boys. Have a GREAT night. Talk to you tomorrow!

Bec said...

Hey... that "amazing sister" is ME! ;) No problem, but if feeling indebted helps to pressure you into posting lots and lots... then you owe me one! lol. Your lil girlie is adorable. (I want one!)